Tottemo ♥Daisuki♥ Doraemon

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge

No~no
I'm not watching the live action one but the anime one

{it's been a while that I'm not watching any anime}
At the moment, I'm watching Hanamaru Kindergarten (1 more episode to finale)
And just finishing Midori No Hibi (chou~~ amusing ne~)
Herm...for the live action, I only watched the 1st episode (this is hold at the moment )
As for the anime, I'm bet it would be much hilarious compare to the live action one
hehehe

This is the anime

On top of that, Kyouhei (the anime leads role) is much more ikemen, more handsome and more kakkoi For the live action (Kamenashi Kazuya) well, he's good with his role but .....(can't find the suitable phrase here.hahhaa gomen²) Well, we can't expect the live action would be 100% as the anime ne~
>> Downloading the anime..yosh~~~


p/s: Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge's sneak peek? I'll write at next thread ne~~ matte yo!!

Random: How can I calculate pixel's curve intersection? huh Gambare ne~~

Mood: uiiiii it's chou dark outside.kowai~~....It'll be raining heavily
Today's Song: Size from Ohno Satoshi

0 comments: