When that work does not initially assign to U...but at the end....U have to finish it and deliver it to client~~~AND must finish it within 2 weeks???....how did U'll feel? (>_<) goshhhh I feel soooo....*!#&$^% (yerp,U may fill in the blank with what ever word that most suitable I guess!!) huhu...everyday is a miserable day until I feel "Maybe I should invisible myself suddendly?? Maybe I should enjoy eating durians back at hometown rather than make myself watch'n this coding for a whoollleeee weeks from night to day and day to night untill feel like to vomit??" Have U ever feel like want to eat a human being alive? or feel like want to kill someone with a high-tech machine gun? That what I'm feel right now...the problem is not from me but why that I've must take a full-responsibility for that? Doushite? Doushite?
Yes,
life sometime is hard
life sometime is miserable
life sometime is depressed
but,
we must keep it on and think positively?optimisticly?cheerfully?
Dear God,hope I can get through my whole weeks and another weeks with full blessing from You. Aminn (-_-)
mood: I'm in depression..someone plz take me faraway from here.Onegai!!
today's song: Tobira from Arashi (song that full of supportive word lol)
mood: I'm in depression..someone plz take me faraway from here.Onegai!!
today's song: Tobira from Arashi (song that full of supportive word lol)




3 comments:
Yo Sistah....
Rilek2..Sabar2...Nanti kite makan sushi, udon, ramen etc...puas2 kat Jpun. Balik tu berpuasa sehingga sebulan dan berhari raya bersama adek mu yg cool dan hip ini..Hehe..
Bertabahlah!!!
wowwww.....pza bila depress terus ckp orang putih ...hehe
sabo kak...sabo
ainnasir : yerp...lets eat all what we can (as long as halal) then U must treat me coz I don't have much Yen hiks hiks
sukahati: what to do....that all I can thinks right now.hehhehe
Post a Comment